Join Jason and Tina Marie with their guests, Diana and Scott, as they talk about how to Start a serious relationship and the game they are currently working on. Sasha is a former executive turned coach with over a decade of experience and a masters-level trained clinician. With Better Topics, they created games to help couples communicate better. David has been a high school teacher for 20 years and enjoys making games. Turned the concept of dating and games into a researched base where we can learn some fundamental things about marriage, dating, and making good choices. Stay tuned!
Here’s a breakdown of what to expect in this episode:
- When you choose the right partner, choose a good partner for yourself
- Introduce a game with learnings about marriage, dating and make good choices
- Help teenagers think about the future through the game they created
- Reflection on your priorities in life, answers based on your lifestyle, choice
- It’s not how long the relationship. It’s how long you have been happy
- And so much more!
About Diana Indries:
Diana Indries is the owner and creator of Better Topics – the card game for couples. Better Topics is a couple’s card game dedicated to the success of their relationship, a replayable card game that makes deep conversations approachable and engaging.
You can find Diana Indries on . . .
Connect with Jason and Tina Marie!
Loving Beyond the I Do Website: www.lovingbeyondtheido.com
Legendary Relationship Website: www.legendaryrelationship.com
Jason’s Instagram: @mrjayscott
Tina’s Instagram: @tinamarie_8
Facebook Page: @legendaryrelationship
Facebook Group: @marriageboss